...and reminiscing of our vacation to the Georgia Strait 3 summers ago. This little island is where DH and I had our honeymoon, thanks to some very generous family friends and my brother-in-law who lent us his boat.
We spent an entire week in this paradise setting, and finally were able to bring the kids to spend the day, 7 years later! And we have high hopes that this summer we will be able to return with the kids and make more memories digging clams, fishing, and hauling up the prawn traps...
Just a little bit of sunshine to look forward to here as winter keeps on keeping on and on and on!
5 comments:
Ah, sunshine and waves! That seems like heaven right now. 3 days of snow in our forecast! :(
I can't believe how much your youngest daughter looks like your oldest daughter. When you see them at about the same age, they could be twins!
Don't you live in Texas..? Our temps won't be rising above 25 (and generally staying well below) for the next week. Wanna trade?
Looks like a beautiful place to visit.
This summer I hope to spend a good amount of time LIVING at my brother's beach house off the Gulf coast of Florida. I can just imagine the warm sun rays, and the peaceful sounds of the ocean ... ahhhhhhhhh.
I'm totally with you. I am all for warmer climes!
PS. By the way, you've been tagged.
Post a Comment