Sunday, February 18, 2007

Grand Instigator Meme

OK, well, that's not exactly the name of this meme, but my sister Portia has tagged me with it, and she has instigated a mad clean up....

and so, I have named it thus.


In the interest of fairness, I have taken a before "This is what I see when I blog":




















Notice the black string hanging from the top left-hand drawer, and the hard-to-see batman who has recently ascended this rope and is now relaxing in the uppermost inbox. Lots of valentines grace the desk and monitor, along with a few copies of DH's Toastmasters magazine...

And an after:





















Much cleaner, but far from picturesque. My tea mug, always filled with decaf chai and loads of honey. And let us not forget to mention the ultimate form of true love. DH's Father's Day present from a few years back....

A picture of the "Original Six" hockey stadiums.

Hanging prominently in our living room.

Lest we forget our(his) heritage.

:)

Lessee.... I tag Margaret, Michelle, and Suzanne.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

Erin said...

I love that desk, 'meg! It's so pretty!

nutmeg said...

Thanks, sis... it's a hand-me-down. I've been thinking of painting it, "distressed" green or something...

We'll see.

Margaret in Minnesota said...

My having been tagged has been dutifully noted.

Do I have to do a before & after photo? Gulp?

Anonymous said...

why not just try green, and then let the kids do the distressing?! i love the writing on the upper left drawer!