Sickness, that is.
With the two littlest getting sick (fever/cough/vomiting) on the weekend, and still battling it,(minus vomiting, thanks to our beloved doctor). We wake up this morning to the older three barking like dogs, as the slight coughs they had yesterday turned into the full-blown croup.
Lovely.
Well, if misery loves company, I must be in heaven.
Take a look at this. Specifically, the state of Texas.
We'll be pursuing our vocations as hermits for the next week, and eating lots of chicken soup.
And praying that DH and I don't get it at the same time!!
:)
5 comments:
Every so often we go into hiding too. I get so tired of sickness that it is just easier to stay home!
Hope you all recover soon--and that you and hubby stay well!
Ah honey, you have my prayers!
What did your doctor do to get the kids past their vomiting?
I have to ask, because according to that graphic it's widespread in MN too! :(
After DD#2 didn't eat for over 2 days,(but was still throwing up any liquid we gave her) our Dr. prescribed Phenergan...and that settled her stomach so she could eat.
Here's hoping you won't need it!
Yuck! I hope your family recovers quickly. And that map scares me. We have thus far avoided the flu, but I fear that will not last. My only consolation is that none of the kids are in school and our exposure to others can be very limited if I so choose. Get well soon!
OH NO ... stomach bugs are the worst and they seem to never end when you have a large family.
FEEL BETTER!
My state shows the same color...yikes. My girls all had the FLU vaccine, but my husband and I did not.
Post a Comment