Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Thank You

For all of the thoughts and prayers, and e-mails and phone calls. I appreciate them very much. It lifts the spirit and comforts the soul.

And helps the healing.


My grieving will be kept private, however, and my many questions about the whys and wherefores of this miscarriage will (hopefully) be answered in time with many discussions and mapping out of options and methods with my doctors. For right now, though, I'll be circling the wagons with my kiddos as we get through this together. They have also suffered a loss. Some are more aware of it than others, but we need to deal with it all together.

My friend Lisa delivered her precious princess this afternoon via c-section. Mom and baby are well. I am relieved and grateful.

In the meantime, I will be reminiscing about our truly marvelous time up north. There are many anecdotes I am eager to share, many joyful and fun-filled visits, and of course, oodles of pictures.

Thanks again, my dear friends. I truly am grateful for the many true friendships I have....

:)