Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Valid Excuse
















And I am relieved to finally figure out who the real trouble-maker is around here.

:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that we've got THAT mystery figured out!!...Love "the look" on Little Dear!!!....Poor Ben the Cat, he'll never know all that he gets blamed for....:)

Angela Walker said...

Hello, just wanted to say hi. I saw your post on "4 and counting." I'm in Flower Mound, so it looks like we're all in the same area.

Your kids are beautiful!

Mrs. Bear said...

That expression (complete with crossed arms) is priceless!

And...is that Math U See I see? ;-)

momto5minnies said...

LOL ... THAT DARN CAT!!!!

Love her look.

nutmeg said...

Angie, thanks for stopping by!

Yes, Mrs. Bear... that IS Math U See that U See.

:)

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Ahhh, the old, "the cat ate my homework" bit...works every time!