Monday, October 29, 2007

The Haircut















And this time, it's legit, since Mama was the perpetrator.

I've gotten tired of Little Love's do. This has been completely her own fault, as she tries out the various cutting implements around the house, using her own hair as the testing site. And since she cannot reach around the back of her head to cut, she ends up cutting the front and sides, resulting in that horrifying eighties, hockey-hair, mullet. (although Matt gets mega-points for the awesome outfit)

This short, "stacked" cut is the only one I can do well on girls. Little Dear had her own back when she was 3. I think Little Boo did as well. I'll have to go back and check the pictures. But anyway, I think it looks awfully cute.















:)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I just love all of those precious curls. Good job, mom.

Anonymous said...

I love it...I'm surprised she let you do it...last time we were there she told me she was growing it long!! :) I guess she'll still be able to "hang the hair clip"!!! :)

momto5minnies said...

She is such a cutie.

We mostly have long straight hair around here (well, not me and certainly not the hubby who lacks it). I usually do the trimming myself. My oldest daughter now gets haircuts that cost almost as much as mine ... yikes.