Saturday, October 27, 2007

Colors of the Seasons

Some may wonder at the color of my blog. In fact, I myself was perplexed at the color I chose. Blue is not typically a color one associates with Autumn. But, as my usual course, I just went with my "gut" and figured I'd ask questions later.

Or, as in this case, I'd find the answer even when I wasn't looking for it.

Notice the color of the sky in my last post. Every morning for the past week or so I have woken up and been awed at the richness of the deep blue sky.

Simply breath-taking.

So all I can say is, Texas has indeed rubbed off on this native NYer in more ways than she ever imagined....

Blue, for Autumn?

Yer darn tootin', Y'all.

:)

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Blue and brown is one of my favorite combinations, so consider it a great complimentary color!

Mrs. Bear said...

Actually, when you first changed the colors around, I think it was about the same time that you were hoping for the weather to cool down. I figured the nice cool blue color went along with your wish!

momto5minnies said...

I have noticed the sky here in AR ... absolutely breathtaking at times.

I think NY/NJ skies had a lot more SMOG ;)