Cute pictures. It is funny to think we may have crossed paths and not realized it. I had guessed we lived pretty close from some of your other posts. Since you sold your house are you staying in the same area? I think we live a bit north of you, but not far. :) And I would not have had time to notice the frazzled mom--since I was one myself!
We've been there in years past but I think we are going to miss this year. Glad you had a good time! I think Nicole and I ended up at the zoo one day together without knowing it!
2 comments:
Cute pictures. It is funny to think we may have crossed paths and not realized it. I had guessed we lived pretty close from some of your other posts. Since you sold your house are you staying in the same area? I think we live a bit north of you, but not far. :) And I would not have had time to notice the frazzled mom--since I was one myself!
We've been there in years past but I think we are going to miss this year. Glad you had a good time! I think Nicole and I ended up at the zoo one day together without knowing it!
Post a Comment