
But.
Mah goodness. Who ever thought being a nerdy rock star could look so good?
Except, of course, if it were DH. But he's not nerdy, or a rock star.... hmmmm.
Anyhoo... I just Love the way his wedding ring is so visible. A true family man.
:)
(Btw. That's Steven Page of Barenaked Ladies... yes, the one that smiled at me. Too bad he's so darn liberal.)
eta: As Elaine pointed out in the comments, Yes, I do believe he is pouring that glass of wine just. for. me.
:)
3 comments:
There is a time-tested and honorable tradition of nerdy-looking rock and roll musicians.
Additionally, my husband and I are both nerdy, but neither of us are rock stars. ;-)
Very cute. Is he pouring that glass of wine just for you?
LOL! Dreamin' is okay.
I have always had a thing for smart, sexy musicians who write good music. It's okay to admire from afar ... even my husband is okay with that ;)
Post a Comment