Elizabeth over at Real Learning has decided to bestow this honor of being a Rockin' Blogger on lil' ol' me.Wow, eh?
Yes. I didn't realize she knew I existed, either. I have always loved reading Elizabeth Foss articles on Catholic Exchange, and even have a hard copy of one of her contributions to the Arlington Catholic Herald, sent to me by a friend many moons ago.
I'm a huge fan.
:)
And so now I get to bestow this award on 5 other rockin' bloggers.
#1 on my list is Margaret in Minnesota, of course! Never mind the fact that she works out to BNL, and has a tatoo... She started her blog almost a year ago and is the most popular mama I know. And for good reason, she's just wonderful.
Next up is Alicia over at Studeo. We "knew of" each other in college, and through the blog-o-sphere, we have reconnected, culminating with her quick visit to the farm while we were there. (wait, I haven't blogged about that? Well, she has, here.) And since we agree on everything... no kidding, everything.... and I'm "rockin" therefore, Q.E.D. :)
Moving on to Elaine at A Wink and a Smile. She found me ages ago, prompting me to get a vox account, just so I could comment on her blog... and now here she is, over at blogger. She is a kindred spirit and awesome mom to her 5 minnies.
Red Cardigan is the proud CEO of M.I.S.C.R.E.A.N.T.S. and therefore, a woman after my own heart. She is quite a prolific poster, super intelligent, and has been known to deftly take my bumbling opinions and spell them out clearly and concisely.
Simcha at I Have to Sit Down is new to the blogging world, and apparently taking it by storm. Even Mark Shea has endorsed her! She is a Catholic Mama of 7, and writes with sarcastic humor about the crazy world we live in. She also happens to be the sister of a good friend of mine.
Go enjoy these folks and congratulate them!
:)
6 comments:
Thanks - I'm flattered!
Dang, I haven't seen Q.E.D. qua Q.E.D. (just kiddin') used in a sentence in a long time. :)
I did that just for you!
:)
You & Matilda are NEVER going to let me live down that tattoo, are you? That's what I GET for opening my big blogging mouth. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Tell them you've got a tattoo and--poof!--you're a "rockin' girl blogger!" :)
Well, shoot. I can't just turn around and nominate you back, can I? 'Cause you're at the top of my list. Who recommended all the BNL tunes on my iPod, hmmm?
Seriously though, 'Meg, thank you. I will try to do as good a job on my nominations as you've done on yours. I am in very good company with these four ladies!
I saw your tatoo at the lake, er... river. And meant to say something! (can't believe I passed up the opportunity to at least get the story, b/c there must be story, eh?)
:)
How funny ... I was just sitting with my husband at his computer (iMAC) uploading some new tunes when I popped on over here and saw this COOL nomination ... THANKS!!!!
The last three days were spent at day long swim meets where some great upbeat songs (new and old) were played. I WAS TOTALLY ROCKIN' !
Wow! Thanks, Nutmeg! I was away from my computer this weekend and didn't see this earlier, but I have to agree with Elizabeth Foss: you definitely rock! :)
Post a Comment