:)...another entry into the "memory lane book"...this blogging thingy is so cool...wish it was around when you guys were growing up. Oh the stories, the stories....most of which I have forgotten!! :( Keep writng, my dear... love to you all!
That is such a funny story. Also, per a previous days question.....we really like the Saints for Young Readers for Everyday(my kids are 11yrs,9,6,3 and 1). They remind me if I forget. It is by the Pauline Press. Short 1-2 pages. There are 2volumes. We usually talk about the virtue the saint had and I make a prayer that goes with it and how we can show that virtue in our own home. Lots of opportunity to grow in virtue here, myself inclueded!! Blessings on continuing the virtue of patience and listening to counting by 1's to 100!! Cheri--Catholic Homeschooling Mom too! PS Glad I found your blog. Will stop by again.
3 comments:
LOL! Maybe it's time to count by 10's. Even 5's and 2's seem easier.
:)...another entry into the "memory lane book"...this blogging thingy is so cool...wish it was around when you guys were growing up. Oh the stories, the stories....most of which I have forgotten!! :( Keep writng, my dear... love to you all!
That is such a funny story. Also, per a previous days question.....we really like the Saints for Young Readers for Everyday(my kids are 11yrs,9,6,3 and 1). They remind me if I forget. It is by the Pauline Press. Short 1-2 pages. There are 2volumes. We usually talk about the virtue the saint had and I make a prayer that goes with it and how we can show that virtue in our own home. Lots of opportunity to grow in virtue here, myself inclueded!! Blessings on continuing the virtue of patience and listening to counting by 1's to 100!!
Cheri--Catholic Homeschooling Mom too!
PS Glad I found your blog. Will stop by again.
Post a Comment