Thank you for sharing the link (ironically, it came from the virtual world!). I worry about the upcoming generations and how connected they already are.
This is funny...I clicked on the first link and came up with a yummy recipe for Peppermint choc candy...I'm thinking this is REAL!!! So I readily printed it out...then I saw the other link..oh, that's what she meant!! :P Sometimes it takes me awhile...but I get it, ireallydogetit!!!! :) Ya gotta love grandmas, right!!...???
4 comments:
I'm guilty for sure. Definitely a reality check ;)
Thank you for sharing the link (ironically, it came from the virtual world!). I worry about the upcoming generations and how connected they already are.
This is funny...I clicked on the first link and came up with a yummy recipe for Peppermint choc candy...I'm thinking this is REAL!!! So I readily printed it out...then I saw the other link..oh, that's what she meant!! :P Sometimes it takes me awhile...but I get it, ireallydogetit!!!! :) Ya gotta love grandmas, right!!...???
ROFL..
Thanks, Mom. I needed that!
:)
Post a Comment