Wednesday, December 02, 2009

WTH?
















We awoke to snow pouring from the sky this morning. Yes, it is snow, not rain. And that shot is the best I could muster in my pj's before becoming seriously frozen solid to the spot. I think it was 37 this morning.

Not that snow in December should be all that surprising. But snow in Texas during any time of the fall or winter is usually precipitated (heh heh) by days and days of newscasts about sand trucks and school delays and such.

This one snuck up on us with no warning whatsoever.
















And here is the aftermath. Maybe about 1/1000th of an inch. And that's if we're lucky. No need to praise my amazing photography skilz. I'm all about variety, apparently.

:P

1 comment:

nicole said...

Those of us just a bit north of you got a good covering of snow. Of course it is already melting, but it was pretty while it lasted. I enjoyed looking at it from inside my cozy house.