My sister-in-law's youngest, CLT, (cute little terror) is just over a year old. When we arrived, he had three shiners on his forehead and one on his cheek. By the time we were leaving, his left eye was swollen to three times the normal size.
Nothing to do with our presence... promise.
CLT is very... adventurous. Two seconds go by with not seeing him, and everyone is up and searching, because he is most often to be found in a precarious situation like; on top of the kitchen table, or hanging over the back of the couch peering down the stairs, or about to dive head first into the kiddie pool...
Either that, or he is sitting on the cat or Little Love, and maybe about to bite his brother or Little Boo.
His saving grace? His amazing smile and babbling and waving of-the-arms-run when he sees me coming. I pick him up every time.
Of course.
:)
I was worried that Little Boo might get sick of the constant "pick up your toys, here comes CLT!" But as the week progressed, she decided that this child needed a mentor, and she took on the job. She followed him and reported on his shenanigans, and was actually quite a patient "babysitter".
The night before she left, she hit me with a proposition:
Why don't we leave Little Love here and she can be their baby, and we take CLT home with us?

While it was tempting, given the many tantrums dealt to us by Little Love this trip, I had to say no...
We already miss you, CLT!!
2 comments:
Off topic, but I see you are continuing the Old Navy trip theme with the selection of "Grade 9". ;-)
Love the cute photos!
This is the live version... I love the lyric changes!
Post a Comment