I especially love this part:
I believe that Christs calling on my life is bigger than myself. I believe that he has given me a thorn in my flesh so that I might boldly proclaim Him through out my sickness.
And how it relates so beautifully to this:
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong.
-2 Corinthians 12:8-10
Go read how Heather is doing these days.
Say a prayer for her.
And while you're at it, say one for me and all of our bloggy friends...
"Lord, increase my Faith!"
1 comment:
Will do! It is so wonderful that so many people in the blogosphere are praying for Heather. She seems very beautiful.
Post a Comment