It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
OK, here's my post...http://snoringscholar.blogspot.com/2007/09/comfort-of-hot-tea-made-special-way.htmlThere's not a recipe, per se, but I'm not so much the recipe type...
Mine isn't a recipe either ... just an ode to coffee. :-) http://karenedmisten.blogspot.com/2007/09/how-do-i-love-thee-coffee.html
here are few of our favorites:-Cinnamon Apple Spice Tea (Celestial Seasonings- so good it doesn't even need sugar - and that says a lot coming from me!)-Cold Mocha Breve- cold espresso with half and half, sugar and a shot of whatever- We love Irish Cream around here.-Arnold Palmer: half sweetened tea/ half lemonade-Your Sangria :)!
Thanks for doing this! Here's mine:http://platoskitchen.blogspot.com/2007/09/loveliness-of-comfort-drinks.html
Here ya go ... http://momto5minnies.blogspot.com/2007/09/yummmmmm-comfort-of-drink.html
Here's mine: http://dawnathome.typepad.com/by_sun_and_candlelight/2007/09/comfort-in-a-cu.htmlThanks so much!
I love comfort drinks. Alas, I am in the final week of my blog fast and will have to abstain from participation in your fair. How's this for a proposition, though? I'll make you the toddy of your choice when you come visit. (The colder the month, the better.)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OK, here's my post...http://snoringscholar.blogspot.com/2007/09/comfort-of-hot-tea-made-special-way.html
There's not a recipe, per se, but I'm not so much the recipe type...
Mine isn't a recipe either ... just an ode to coffee. :-)
http://karenedmisten.blogspot.com/2007/09/how-do-i-love-thee-coffee.html
here are few of our favorites:
-Cinnamon Apple Spice Tea (Celestial Seasonings- so good it doesn't even need sugar - and that says a lot coming from me!)
-Cold Mocha Breve- cold espresso with half and half, sugar and a shot of whatever- We love Irish Cream around here.
-Arnold Palmer: half sweetened tea/ half lemonade
-Your Sangria :)!
Thanks for doing this! Here's mine:
http://platoskitchen.blogspot.com/2007/09/loveliness-of-comfort-drinks.html
Here ya go ... http://momto5minnies.blogspot.com/2007/09/yummmmmm-comfort-of-drink.html
Here's mine: http://dawnathome.typepad.com/by_sun_and_candlelight/2007/09/comfort-in-a-cu.html
Thanks so much!
I love comfort drinks. Alas, I am in the final week of my blog fast and will have to abstain from participation in your fair.
How's this for a proposition, though? I'll make you the toddy of your choice when you come visit. (The colder the month, the better.)
Post a Comment