1. A certain Homeschooling Mama boogy-ing around her kitchen making this and this...
2. Listening to her mp3 player newly stocked (compliments of DH) with oldies but goodies (in her opinion anyway) of Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and Stone Temple Pilots...
3. And finishing off glass #2 of her precious (flavored with 7-up) zinfandel.
Is it due to:
A. Her rapidly depleting supply of brain cells caused by her futile attempts to educate 5 children under the age of 10?
B. The approaching payday, and her success in keeping all consumer giants at bay?
C. The evil "For Sale" sign out front... forever mocking her inability to keep a small house clean?
D. The chaos of bouncing balls, dueling hockey sticks and flying Barbies in her living room?
E. All of the above.
Yeah, I'd choose 'E' too...
:)
4 comments:
Sounds great. I wish I could have joined you. I've been having a good time cooking warm meals these last few cooler days as well. Did the bread turn out OK?
The bread was dee-lish, as always!
The soup? Not so much.
:)
Oh, that's good to know because I was thinking of making the soup. It looks good. Ah well, at least it led me to the Good Housekeeping website that I have never even seen and am glad to have found. Thanks.
Ahhh, your oldies but goodies bring back memories. My first ever CD was Stone Temple Pilots.
Post a Comment