It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
Oh man. That looks really good!
Reminds me of the song, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere."I wish I could join you : )
Me too... the more the merrier I say!
LOL! At least you made it to day 4...I was drinking by the end of day 2 this week!! Hang in there! :)
I think you are okay as long as it is after 12 noon ;)I would possibly partake in a glass at that hour, but my afterschool crazy time goes from 3-6pm with all our swim team.Wine at 10pm ... is that too late?
Homeschooling WILL do that to you.
Oh my can I relate. My son just brought me rum and coke and told me to relax - it's only 3:00!The baby has been keeping me up and night and I had a really trying week.What a great kid huh? Oh and he's 22 so it's OK for him to fix a drink. ;-)
Haha, anonymous, that reminded me of the Churchill quote:"Children should NEVER mix the drinks...it is unseemly. And they use too much vermouth."Also, 'meg, I do love me a wine and ginger-ale (or 7-up) spritzer. Just the thing on a hot afternoon, don't you agree? :)
yes, erin... esp when the white zin has been there since the patriarch and matriarch's last visit, and it'll be a month before they're here again!;)
Recently found your blog and wanted to say this post made me laugh out loud! :-)I think we are gonna homeschool and I'm sure there will be days when I'm breaking open the bottle!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh man. That looks really good!
Reminds me of the song, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere."
I wish I could join you : )
Me too... the more the merrier I say!
LOL! At least you made it to day 4...I was drinking by the end of day 2 this week!! Hang in there! :)
I think you are okay as long as it is after 12 noon ;)
I would possibly partake in a glass at that hour, but my afterschool crazy time goes from 3-6pm with all our swim team.
Wine at 10pm ... is that too late?
Homeschooling WILL do that to you.
Oh my can I relate. My son just brought me rum and coke and told me to relax - it's only 3:00!
The baby has been keeping me up and night and I had a really trying week.
What a great kid huh? Oh and he's 22 so it's OK for him to fix a drink. ;-)
Haha, anonymous, that reminded me of the Churchill quote:"Children should NEVER mix the drinks...it is unseemly. And they use too much vermouth."
Also, 'meg, I do love me a wine and ginger-ale (or 7-up) spritzer. Just the thing on a hot afternoon, don't you agree? :)
yes, erin... esp when the white zin has been there since the patriarch and matriarch's last visit, and it'll be a month before they're here again!
;)
Recently found your blog and wanted to say this post made me laugh out loud! :-)
I think we are gonna homeschool and I'm sure there will be days when I'm breaking open the bottle!
Post a Comment