It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
Oh that was mean!
No. I'm being VERY nice, b/c our date night could have been made into a "National Lampoon" movie...due to circumstances (mostly) beyond our control...And I've only given out smidgen of what happened.:)
The husband of a blogger puts up with an amazing amount, doesn't he?
Well said. He certainly does. ;-)
heh heh. if you have to ask, you should just blog first, then ask!!
but yea for date nights. even date nights w/ tums are better than none. :D
Getting older does have its disadvantages =)))
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh that was mean!
No. I'm being VERY nice, b/c our date night could have been made into a "National Lampoon" movie...due to circumstances (mostly) beyond our control...
And I've only given out smidgen of what happened.
:)
The husband of a blogger puts up with an amazing amount, doesn't he?
Well said. He certainly does. ;-)
heh heh. if you have to ask, you should just blog first, then ask!!
but yea for date nights. even date nights w/ tums are better than none.
:D
Getting older does have its disadvantages =)))
Post a Comment