Who has just lost her precious baby to a miscarriage.
And for everyone else who has experienced this loss.
Here is a poem I came across when going through my own grieving process 3 years ago:
Do you know yet,
Mother mine,
Why I came and why I left?
I came to fill you with joy,
I left to fill you with emptiness
Which only our Jesus can fill.
Where you are,
Mother mine,
Grief opens you to seek Him.
Where I am,
There is only joy.
We do not have to seek Him.
And He has prepared a place for you,
Mother mine.
Seek Him.
And do not be afraid.
-C. deVet
2 comments:
Thank you for your prayers and your friendship, dear 'Meg. The tears swell in my eyes to read this poem--so true, yet so difficult when the pain is still so fresh in my heart.
God is so good, yet His ways can be mysterious. I trust in His love and will wait (must wait!) to see the purpose of His plan.
With love & blessings,
Margaret
Tears still come to my eyes when I read this...
But it is so true, and it helped me through many a dark hour. I wasn't sure if it was too soon to share it with you, and so I didn't direct you to it...
May peace and comfort be yours!
Post a Comment