And you know what that means.
Grump-a-rama!
It seems that, without fail, the birthday girl (or boy) is the grumpiest on their birthday. The day that Mama and Papa want to celebrate their birth and spoil them a little extra, the little princess decides to be a tyrant.
So far today, she's had 4 temper tantrums, bitten her sister, and taken away approximately 23 toys. It's been so bad, she even put herself into the corner....

And so, she is officially two years old!
5 comments:
Happy Grumpyday little one!
I am sure your husband could do something along the lines of... It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to....
Hey, is anyone from your clan going to be at Cistercian this weekend?
I think so....
My game isn't until 3pm, so it should be a "normal" mass schedule this Sunday.
Um. Whatever normal is?
Usually, DH takes DS #2 and I take DS #1 and DD #1 to Blessed Sacrament....
Although, we haven't been sticking to that at all lately!
Have him find us before he leaves, OK?
Yes, ma'am!
I have an awesome field trip idea for the near future, involving tree houses at the arboretum....interested?
Absolutely! I am intrigued now!
We just did the Texas Tribes program at the Science and Natural History Museum. The kids really liked it. They got to touch just about everything since most of the artifacts were not authentic but rather made according to the proper techniques by a Boy Scout who then donated them to the museum.
They were a little disappointed that we didn't see anyone we knew.
Post a Comment