Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hearted













Barbara is so nice to keep me on her sidebar, I just had to show my gratitude by participating! I'm suppose to answer these questions with one word... which is super hard for me, since I always feel the need to explain everything.

:)

Where is your cell phone? purse

Where is DH? work

Your hair color? multi

Your Mother? Colorado

Your Father? ditto

Your favorite thing? joy

Your dream last night? confusion

Your dream/goal? eternal peace and happiness for all I love

The room you're in? study

Your hobby? writing

Your fear? the next 4 years

Where do you want to be in six years? right here, but holier

Where were you last night? home

What you're not? crafty

One of your wish list items? more children

Where you grew up? New York

The last thing you did? teach

What are you wearing? funky

Your tv? off

Your pet? cat

Your computer? distracting

Your mood? restless

Missing someone? friends

Your car? un-cool

Something you're not wearing? tatoo

Favorite store? Linens-n-Things

Your summer? sunshine

Love someone? deeply

Your favorite color? bright

Last time you laughed? yesterday

Last time you cried? yesterday


If you haven't done this one yet, please do! And then let me know.

:)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

No tattoos? Oh, pooh. ;-)

Have a great day!

Lisa said...

Such sad news about Linens n Things, huh? Congrats on the button ~ I love your blog, too! &:O)