1. This past weekend was a doozy, with soccer games and an end-of-season party and our annual neighborhood bash, there were many festivities to attend and much sugar was consumed by my peanuts. I think they are still spiraling down from the sugar high.
2. Life is getting complicated. There. That's an enigmatic statement if I ever saw one. With the dynamic of our family changing, and the lack of newborns in our near future, I feel the pull more and more towards service. DH has noted my tendency to over-commit to things, and is warning me not to put the needs of others above our family. There are truly so many needs out there, and so many causes to support... it's going to take some prayer and discernment to figure out the charism of our little family.
3. Along the same lines of a complicated life, I am also aspiring to.... (surprise!) generate some income from my scribblings. I have two small gigs going, but neither are paying ones (though for one of them I get to keep the products I review!), and I already feel the pressure of performance, and am not sure that this is what I want. The decision remains as to whether I should try to find a paying gig, or just float these things for awhile and get some good experience. So, yeah. Hmmmm.
4. This is sinus season. We have gone through two prescription nasal sprays in the past two weeks. I am hopped up on Benadryl and Mucinex, with a little Flonase and Advil thrown in. I am tons of fun today.
5. And last, but certainly not least.. (*wink wink*) got my hair low-lighted last week. So, while my head may be spinning, at least it's looking good.
:P
1 comment:
It's always helpful to look good when you are not sure how you are really feeling ;)
That reminds me that I forgot to pick up some meds for my oldest daughter who is just suffering with a bad cold.
GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS!
Post a Comment