Tuesday, February 05, 2008

For All the Northerners...

... who keep blowing their cold air down to us Southerners....

STOP IT

:)

Being a native Northerner myself, I can sympathize with your desire for sun. And warmth. And all things Spring.

So, this is for you. And you. And you. And you. And you. And you.





















And most especially, you. You especially need these.
















:)

5 comments:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

They're lovely! I want them. Pack them. Ship them. Now.

Oh, and it's only because we Northerners love you that we feel compelled to share our goodness. :)

love2learnmom said...

You are very sweet!

As long as it's cold, though, can't we send you some snow too? We're supposed to get another foot of the cold white stuff and we'd prefer a little sunshine. :)

Barbara said...

Thank you, ma'am! I suppose that thunderstorm last night came from you, too. Thunderstorms last night, 38 degrees and cold this morning.

We shall offer it up!

Lisa said...

Aw, Thanks! You don't know how I needed those flowers to brighten my day today!

Karen Edmisten said...

Oh, those are lovely! And JUST what I need!

The temp this a.m. is about 4.

Ugh.