Friday, February 08, 2008

My Little Boo

Some Little Boo-isms to brighten your Friday:

Yesterday morning...
Me: Where's Little Love?
Little Boo: She's in the Living Room.
(pause)
Little Boo: Where's the Living Room?


After lunch...
Little Boo: (yelling) Why does Little Love get more Kool Aid and I don't?
Me: Because Little Love is on medicine that makes her thirsty.
Little Boo: What am I on?
Me: (observing the tantrum) Steroids?


Before bed...
Little Boo: Why don't you give me medicine?
Me: Because you don't need it.
Little Boo: You just want me to be sick.


Have a fabulous weekend all! And Happy Birthday to my dear sis, Sephora!

:)

2 comments:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Cute cute cute. You tell that little Miss Boo that I love her & thanks for the laugh.

Oh, and that "steroids" remark of Mama's was pretty hilarious, also.

Karen Edmisten said...

Oh, my gosh, does she sound like Ramona. :-)

Speaking of Ramona, she's looking over my shoulder and just said, "Life in a nutshell? I wouldn't want to live in a nutshell. It'd be too squished."

Have a lovely Sunday!