

And so little Quentin Steven John has joined the communion of saints here on earth. I got to hold him throughout the reception whilst my poor DH had to run ragged after our own kiddos... it's been a long time since I could use the "but I'm holding the baby!" excuse....
:)
The next little bundle is due at the end of June. How exciting!
6 comments:
How wonderful! You look great, and so happy!
Who's next bundle of joy is this???????
Love the sunglassess-atop-the-head-look! Ever the beach-girl, I guess!
Just kidding; you look beautiful, as always!
Love you!
The "next" little bundle would be my dear friend Lisa, who is expecting #7 at the end of this month. She and her husband have also asked us to be godparents.
:)
Seph, I always put my sunglasses there, and always forget about them... I almost wore them down the aisle when I was in my friend Jen's wedding!
Wow end of June! Awesome pics.
Re: the title of this post
Yep. I'd say you're holy.
Re: the photos of this post
Yep. I'd say you're gorgeous.
Re: getting together
Soon, God willing, very soon!
Oh Margaret, you are really too much.
:)
Post a Comment