Joining Carmen again, for a quick glimpse into my mind and the state of the Nut-house:
Currently watching: Stanley Cup play-offs. Hence, I am blogging. :)
State of the house: Clean, for the most part, and for the moment.
State of the laundry: Needs to be folded. Are you surprised?
State of my mind: Much better. For many reasons, but mostly because of a wonderful, much-needed heart-to-heart with DH. No trouble, don't worry, just a very nice chat.
State of my exercise regimen: HA. Played in my game today and managed to score, but we lost. Really need to run these next two weeks. Really. I mean it.
Enjoying: That feeling you get after much rigorous exercise, a shower and good meal, and a mojito.
Readying for: Our trips this summer. Three to be exact. First stop, NY, to see relatives. Next, Wisconsin(?) maybe... for two weeks to let the kids run on the farm. Lastly, Vancouver, to see DH's family and many friends.
Realizing: Many things, these days. God is good, but growth is hard. And being true to yourself can be even harder. Enigmatic? Yes ma'am. (I think I need a private blog for that type of stuff)
Grateful: For the friends I have who are true, genuine, and allow me to be the same. Who love the Faith and inspire me. Who love me even though I have a long way to go... (yes, that means you!)
Have a lovely day, all!
:)
3 comments:
Not able to watch the NHL Playoffs, just listening, AND getting to read your blog at the same time! :-) Who needs TV?
Fun little meme! I copied it on my own blog, hope that was okay! Best to you and yours! :)
Hey! Please let me know, if/when you'll be in Wisconsin. Perhaps we could connect up somewhere along the way.
Post a Comment