Thursday, April 19, 2007

Because I know you all need some more blogs to read (oops, forgot one!)

Just doing a bit of updating on the side-bar today. A bit of "Spring Re-Arranging" if you will.

My sisters are now listed under their names, (Mom) so just find their user name using good old Alphabetical Order that was pounded into us in third grade...

A few new-to-me blogs I have slowly (and quietly) added these past few weeks:

Emily has commented here many a time, and (I'm ashamed to say) I'm just now getting around to adding her to my blog roll! She is a wonderful single Catholic woman who beautifully articulates many matters of the Faith. And she has an amazing story to boot.

Susan Wise Bauer has a blog, chronicling her most recent writing project, as well as life on her beautiful farm.

Rachel Coleman, my buddy from Signing Time, has a blog, and it is just lovely and inspiring.

Many of you already know Karen Edmisten, and I just love reading her words of practical and heavenly wisdom.

Regina Doman, the author of Angel in the Waters, is such an amazingly courageous woman. After losing her darling 4 year old son last year, she has started a blog and shares with us her artistic home filled with much natural beauty and joy.

So, go ahead, have that extra cup of coffee... and enjoy.
Have a wonderful day!

:)

Elaine, over at vox.com has a delightful blog about her 5 adorable girls. Currently she's making us all drool over her beach photos from Florida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY THANKS for mentioning me!!!!!

Two of my favorite things outside of family are the beach and photography. I can promise that you will see plenty more ;)