It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
Too, too funny! Because if we don't laugh, it ain't funny!
Well, we all have to do it at least once in our child years I guess...Hilarious
oooo...not good......I'd be seeing red too...blood!
So far toy horses have been the only victims of scissor indiscretions around here and those were met with enough heartbreak to stave off any further pursuits. (I hope!)
oooh, but she's so cute!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too, too funny!
Because if we don't laugh, it ain't funny!
Well, we all have to do it at least once in our child years I guess...Hilarious
oooo...not good...
...I'd be seeing red too...blood!
So far toy horses have been the only victims of scissor indiscretions around here and those were met with enough heartbreak to stave off any further pursuits. (I hope!)
oooh, but she's so cute!!
Post a Comment