Thanks! My kids had fun, too. And after coming home, then going to Art/Music class, picking up pizza and packing the boys off to baseball practice, I need a Margarita!
DH picked out the camera (of course) and I just wish it could hold more than 11 pictures at a time! (maybe it can....who knows? LOL I guess I better ask DH)
4 comments:
Those were some neat pictures. We had fun.
My husband is impressed with the quality of your pictures. We will have to let him and the DSCanuck talk about the specs at a later date.
Thanks! My kids had fun, too. And after coming home, then going to Art/Music class, picking up pizza and packing the boys off to baseball practice, I need a Margarita!
DH picked out the camera (of course) and I just wish it could hold more than 11 pictures at a time! (maybe it can....who knows? LOL I guess I better ask DH)
Your children are beautiful!
Post a Comment