Since this blog is all about me, don't you want to know more?
Sure you do.
:)
1. I lived in Canada for a year after graduating from college. This was to get to know my "new home-country" since I'd be marrying my Canadian DH and living there, right? Yup, for three months, then we moved to Texas, of all places!
2. My parents and 5 siblings moved to the Phillippines and lived there for 2 years while I was in college. I went to visit them the summer before my senior year.
3. In High School, I was neither jock, nor nerd, nor popular party-girl. I was friends with all of these types, played sports, and was pretty smart. My "crowd" was a few gal and guy friends, and we were pretty tight. Too bad I have no idea what they're up to now, and vice versa. They really were my sanity in surviving those tumultuous years.
4. 5th grade was my worst year ever. I had a great teacher, but horrible friends. Every day when I got to my classroom, 3 of them would be mad at one person....usually me. I really wanted to be homeschooled that year.
5. I was not allowed to date, wear make-up or jeans during my entire public high school career. I think that was child abuse. (kidding, mom....sort of)
6. I went to a community college my senior year of high school and got really involved in the drama program, and loved it. It really helped to make that year bearable. I felt totally out of place, since I was still technically in high school.
7. While in Canada, I went out on a limb and tried my hand at acting in commercials. I actually did a photo shoot, but that was all. It was fun, and sometimes I wonder if I should try it again, now that I can play a more "mom-ish" role. (although I'll have to update my photo, eh?) lol
8. I went to Medjugorie, Yugoslavia my junior year of high school with my mom.
9. I play the guitar. OK, I used to, and need to re-teach myself!
10. I have a set of Irish twins amongst my children. DS #2 and DD #1 are 11 and 1/2 months apart. After seeing those two pink lines while holding a 3 month old, it took 7 months to scrape my jaw off the floor. Great war story, though!
I tag whomever wants to do this... Michelle? Tim? Sephora? Portia?
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by, Irlwreath!
Post a Comment