Don't blame you.
Me too.
It's really too bad that he and his family have become officially Orthodox. It's too bad that he may lead a lot of other souls astray, souls that have followed him and his ideology from his "Crunchy Con" book and blog.
I'll pray for him, and others who may be wavering.
In the meantime, need an alternative?
Linked to at right, is a Catholic "crunchy con", (who has at one point labeled his familiy's lifestyle as "al dente" con,) Mr. and Mrs. Cubeland Mystic at Immaculate Direction.
Some of my readers already know CM, but I would like to further endorse what he is trying to do. He is truly Catholic and wishes to share his "Shire" with those who would like to try to cut down on the mass consumerism that is our society today.
He is unassuming, non-threatening, and non-judgemental.
Go. See.
1 comment:
I whole-heartedly agree with Nutmeg's endorsement. While my issues with the "Crunchy Con" mentality are of it's subjective nature, I have no issues with Mr. Mystic's approach to living and sharing his simpler lifestyle!
Post a Comment