Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Have you ever...

...had a weekend soooo crazy, that you need to plan your cleaning and shopping out for days before-hand?

I have a lovely lovely weekend planned. Lots and lots of visits, both away from my home and at my home. My sister is coming in to town Friday night, and will be accompanying us to a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party for the daughter in a family we rarely get to see, but really enjoy being with. Our whole fam is going, since they have boys that are my boys' age, and a little girl DD #2's age, as well as DD #1's "bestest friend in the whole world"!

Saturday night, after whipping up one or two yumm-i-licious desserts, I get to go to a dinner party here in town and meet a whole bunch of other super-nice Christian Mommy bloggers. I'm a bit nervous (I'm shy around people I don't know....no, really!) but they all seem so fun and such good women, that I'm excited, too.

Sunday morning, after mass, the esteemed CMW and her lovely family will be joining us for brunch. We are all looking forward to spending some quality relaxed time with them. Sundays are perfect for visiting with other families.

And so, with the shopping trips planned out, the menus in order, and my house cleaned, it all should go without a hitch.

Oh! You mean I have to plan the trips, the menus and do the cleaning?

Darn.

On the other hand, I homeschool, right? Perfect learning opportunities, here. From cleaning to learning how to make fuzzy navels for Mama.

:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to contribute to your insanity!:^)!

nutmeg said...

But it's a great insanity!

I really do enjoy weekends like this...

:)

Sephora said...

I cannot wait to enjoy some of it with you!

Anonymous said...

This is related to yourpost on Danielle Bean's Blog.

Do please tell us your "Lost" theories. I'd love to read them!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo, what are the yummmilicious desserts?

Suzanne Temple said...

This sounds great. Can I come , too?

nutmeg said...

Sure, Suzanne! And we've got some great Texas fall (humid) weather for ya. 78 degrees sound good?

:)

CMW, that's all part of my "chaos theory" plan. No fair sharing. In other words, I don't know yet...but am leaning towards "Too much chocolate cake" (silly name, like there can ever be too much chocolate in anything!) and maybe Tiramisu.

We'll see.

I may just make brownies.

Sephora said...

I may just crash your party...

nutmeg said...

Mionika, sorry, didn't mean to ignore you...

Maybe one day I'll have the gumption to post my "Lost" theories. It's a little daunting, considering the huge array of theories out there. All you have to do is google "lost" and you'll get page upon page of theories....

:)