

Just a quick note here, since I am exhausted from my eleventh-hour sewing fest.
Yes, I sewed the jedi robes.
No. Not today.
I used my friend Lisa's machine a few days ago to stitch 'em up.
All except the hoods, thinking I'd do them by hand, since they needed to be (*gasp*) gathered. And I was afraid of inflicting further strife on her machine. (I'm an impatient, "tear through it" type of seamstress, gritting my teeth and willing the machine to stitch where no stitch should go)
Yes. The hoods.
Finished today at 5pm, whilst DH carved the pumpkin.
Hush. Haven't you read about my weekend?
Then, I had to sew tails onto my sports headbands for the youngest DD's, so they could wear them around their waists. Ah well, I have only one soccer game left. I'll look like Davy Crockett with a tail hanging off the back of my headband. Maybe it'll scare the other team off.
Oh, how I crack me up.
It's late.
Happy Spookin'!
:)
2 comments:
I wish I had known you were making jedi robes. I have a pattern that is super easy and doesn't require any gathering!
Wow. Look at those great looking shelves on that wall.
Post a Comment