...just a quick note to thank folks for their prayers and to let y'all know that we are home! Luckily, we came home yesterday, and so we didn't have to endure the long and rigorous security lines that have started today. What a world we live in these days, that we have to be so careful because of the immense hatred that is taught and propagated and cultivated.....
Our trip home started at 4am and ended with us back home by 9:10 am. It was nice to have the whole day to
We had a such a wonderful time, visiting with family, taking a trip to the Hot Springs, doing a bit of hiking and exploring. The best part was just relaxing in the cool, fresh, mountain air and chatting with family.
I have a ton of pictures to go through. And will post a few within the next few days...
4 comments:
Welcome home. So glad your trip went well and that you are home safe and sound.
Thanks, ladies! It's wonderful to be back (even with the 103 heat!) and I have a renewed vigour in approaching my soon-to-be homeschooling home.
First, the cleaning.
;)
I think you need a vacation from your vacation!
I most certainly do, CMW, can I drop the kids off at your house?
J/K!!!
:)
Post a Comment