Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tears at Bedtime


Sung to the tune of Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton
Dedicated to DD #2 who makes bedtime oh so extra special every single night.


Will you scream all night?
If I told you its bedtime
Will you put up a fight?
If I told you its bedtime
I must be strong and carry on
Cause the battle will be long
Its your bedtime

Would you take a stand
If I told you its bedtime
Would you make demands
If I told you its bedtime
The hurts and sores, you cannot ignore
But I know they weren't there before
Its your bedtime

You can bug your sis
You can fake a pee
You can walk around
And beg us please
Beg us please

(instrumental)

After your four
There's peace I'm sure
And I hope there'll be no more
Tears at bedtime

Will you scream all night?
If I told you its bedtime
Will you put up a fight?
If I told you its bedtime
I must be strong and carry on
Cause the battle will be long
Its your bedtime

Cause the battle will be long
Its your bedtime Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great parody! He should work for Weird Al! I am not going to say that I have never had one so opposed to bedtime as this since the baby might be moving from his crib to a toddler bed soon and I don't want to tempt Our Lord. But so far.....(fingers crossed)

Michelle said...

Oh my is this funny. Unfortunatley, my just turned 5 year old still has tears at bedtime...