Really, it is.
After looking at what she pointed me to, a light went on in my head, and I thought:
"Why not show Chilihead2 (see "I'm excited" combox)what it's like to see BNL live?"
And so I did a quick search and found this.
Now, this song is from their "Barenaked for the Holidays" CD (I know, Mom, great title, eh?) It's called "Elf's Lament". So, try to get in the Christmas spirit before you watch it, 'K? Unfortunately, the crowd isn't really into it and so the guys (yes, they are a bit nerdy-looking, but give them a break, they're my age!)aren't in true form....why aren't they dancing?? I would be. I guess it's a good thing I wasn't there, I'd just embarass DH. :)
Just humor me, and notice how awesome and clever the rhyme scheme is, how funny it is that Santa plays the bongo drums, how
I think DH needs to come home quick, since I am just loving all things Canadian a little too much right now. (honest, DH I didn't know our front row seats were on the right-hand side of the stage!)
Anyhoo. (ahem)
Enjoy.
:)
2 comments:
Hmmmm....not sure about that one. Anyways, hang in there hon....be home soon.
+
Hey, because you pointed me to that, I had to search for "Be My Yoko Ono" and watch that too.
LOL.
Sounds like you miss your Canadian hubby! :-)
Post a Comment