Monday, July 24, 2006

Why is it...

Life in a Nutshell

.....that I can’t sit and have a conversation with a visiting friend for an hour, yet as soon as she leaves, my children settle down and are now playing quietly with no fighting, screaming, or whining?

.....my house looks immaculate when I first wake up, but 10 minutes later it looks as if a tornado has ravaged the place.

.....I can remember to buy the two different kinds of pesto puree, yet forget to buy the oh-so-necessary Quaker Oat Squares, flour, sugar, etc.....

.....that I can be super strict with my kids until I meet someone who is stricter, so much so that I am immediately tempted to let my kids play with matches or the stove or something.

.....my bad hair days are on days when I have no time to fix it, and my good hair days only occur when no-one but me will see it!

:)

No comments: