It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
I still say that DD#2 looks like sephora.Too cute with all five of them in the bed. For some reason it makes me think of the little kittens who lost their mittens? Where am I getting that from?
I just wish she had Sephora's easy-going personality....Didn't we have a book about the 3 little kittens, and one of the pictures showed them in bed with bonnets on?
Do you have an "Email Me" link on your profile? Can you add one?
Easy-going?! Why, thanks! But back to DD#2, at least she'll be absolutely gorgeous... ;b (just kidding)
CMW...I'll put one in until you e-mail me, and then I'll be taking it off...Talk to you soon!Sephora,Can't wait to see your gorgeous self!;P
CMW...just go to my Profile, you'll find the e-mail link under the picture....
Done! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I still say that DD#2 looks like sephora.
Too cute with all five of them in the bed. For some reason it makes me think of the little kittens who lost their mittens? Where am I getting that from?
I just wish she had Sephora's easy-going personality....
Didn't we have a book about the 3 little kittens, and one of the pictures showed them in bed with bonnets on?
Do you have an "Email Me" link on your profile? Can you add one?
Easy-going?! Why, thanks! But back to DD#2, at least she'll be absolutely gorgeous... ;b (just kidding)
CMW...
I'll put one in until you e-mail me, and then I'll be taking it off...
Talk to you soon!
Sephora,
Can't wait to see your gorgeous self!
;P
CMW...just go to my Profile, you'll find the e-mail link under the picture....
Done! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment