Life in a Nutshell
Let's face it. Having kids is simply wonderful. They are midget replicas of ourselves and our spouses. They say funny things and have hilarious facial expressions. They have wild imaginations and amaze us with their concoctions.
Yet. There is a downside to all of these fabulous side effects of having children. They misplace our household necessities, using them in a ways that are clearly not meant to be.
And so. I thought it would be fun to have an informal contest and compare "items found in the most bizarre places" stories....
Here are a few of mine:
1. My clean underwear on top of the baby's head (clearly...a hat!)
2. The rod that closes the blinds stuck in the belt of DS#1 (a spear)
3. The cat in the kiddie pool (which now has a hole in it....wonder why?)
4. DH's blank cd's, and various other computer parts, on the bookshelf (argh)
5. Rice from dinner, up the noses of two of my kids, one right after the other
6. A dead bee, in a cup of water............in the freezer
That's all I have so far. Feel free to add your own!
5 comments:
Dawn dishsoap, water, and antibacterial in the freezer to make bar soap. The freezer is clean now!
May I please link to your sight? It is really wonderful.
http://www.snowwhiteandrosered.com/reginaupdate.htm
Please pray.
Thank you, C.M. I have updated my own sidebar as well.
And yes, my prayers have been with Regina's family ever since I found out yesterday. How absolutely heartbreaking.
I have, right now, three bugs in tupperware containers in my living room. And that's just because I made Max, my little bug collector, set most of his free this afternoon. Does that count?
Really enjoyed reading your site, btw.
Oh yes, that certainly does count, Kira!
Thanks for stopping by, I am a daily lurker on your blog!
Post a Comment