
Here is a sure-fire way to enjoy one's 10th anniversary with your DH......
1. Set up large-ish pool in miniscule backyard.
2. Ensure that it has right chemical balance and is fairly clean.
3. Buy big package of cheap water pistols from Wal-mart...
4. And a strawberry daiquiri frozen mix....
5. Sit relaxing in the living room watching your 5 blessings have a wonderful afternoon in the sun!
4 comments:
+
Happy Anniversary to you! :-)
Thank you, Mrs. Bear!
Wow! What a great way to celebrate! Happy anniversary! I wish I lived in TX sometimes when I read your posts! And is DD#2 the cutest thing I have ever seen? Yes. I just love curls.
Thank you, Teresa!
DD #2 is perfectly depicted in that poem of the little girl who had the curl in the middle of her forehead....
"When she was good, she was very very good.....And when she was bad, she was horrid."
Exactly.
She is a "free spirit" lots of independence, and fiestiness!
So glad Texas is viewed favorably by you! That is a rarity amongst my long-distant friends and family.....
:)
Post a Comment