I present to you my "twin" Danielle, who has perfectly captured every aspect of my thoughts on homeschooling.
My Annual Homeschool Freak Out
Yes, we started yesterday. Yes, it's overwhelming. No, I wouldn't change it for a thing.
And here we go again today.
:)
3 comments:
LOL
I like your new background, too!
LOL
I like your new background, too!
I loved Danielle's post too. I'd been really down (as depressed as I can get anyway) about my ability to homeschool well for weeks, crying for days at a time, and then I read her post. I was so shocked to realize that my feelings were normal. Since reading Danielle that day I've been only encouraged. Schooling now, though not perfect, is going very well. I attribute that to Danielle's beautiful words, without which I'm pretty sure my kids would be enrolled outside the home today. :)
Post a Comment