Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some Bling













This cute and sassy award was given to me by Patty.   Have you met her yet?  She's new to the blog-o-sphere.  Mom to many, Catholic, and the best part?  A Texan.

Can't have too many Texans out here on the open range of the internet!
:)

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award...  Thanks, Patty!

2.  List 6 things people may not know about you.

~I'm a huge procrastinator.  Always have been.  But I can usually deliver the goods.
~Ice cream and cake are my main downfalls.
~My multi-tasking skills are borderline supernatural.
~I hate the new blogger feature that doesn't allow you to hit "enter" when you finish typing a line.
~Freckles melt my heart.
~I'm a bit of a control freak... however, I do love a bit of spontaneity.

3. Pass it on to other bloggers who deserve this award.

The definition of versatile is: capable of, or adapted for turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.

There are so many bloggers that fit this bill.   They are women of many dimensions, and they are not afraid to let each side shine forth. They make me laugh, cry, and ponder.  It is truly a joy to be in their circle of knowing~

Margaret at Minnesota Mom

Michelle at Rosetta Stone

Elizabeth at In the Heart of my Home

Aimee at Mother Load

Barbara at Praying for Grace

Danielle at Danielle Bean

No pressure to pass this on, gals.  But feel free if you so choose!  Just know that I value and cherish your willingness to share your thoughts and post both your tribulations and your triumphs.  You are true inspirations to me.

:)

6 comments:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Thank you, Meg. I am touched to be included in this list--and in such good company, too! Would that we were all hanging out in your home to celebrate.

You'd have the AC on, right?

I loved your list of six things, by the way, though I would add a 7th. You are also one of the best Catholic writers online--one of my favorite Catholic writers. Yes, you "deliver the goods," as you say, and you do so with intelligence & humor & grace.

I thank God for you.


PS. My word verif. is "lerchin." That's rather what we're all doing, isn't it? Lerchin' toward the finish line.

Sephora said...

Congratulations! Perfect award for you!

momto5minnies said...

((((HUGS)))

I love to read your writing ... keep at it my friend :)

Danielle Bean said...

LOVE you, Meg! Thank you, I am honored to be included in your list. You are a blessing to blogs!

Michelle said...

Oh, thank you. :)

Barbara said...

Somehow I missed this all these days, but I thank you. I'll try not to think of it as the "Schizophrenic Blogger Award," as that's usually how I think of my blog. "Versatile" is so much more positive! ;-)