It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
Sad. But I have to tell you, when I came to your blog today, I had 3 little boys jamming and bouncing around here!
Aw, man... I wish I didn't know this... I'd 've found out sooner or later if I hadn't read it here, to be sure. But, gee whiz. What a rotten business to be involved in. So much temptation, but still not right to give into it. So sad.
I'm sorry, Nutmeg! I've had similar experiences with regard to other musicians...saying a prayer for them can't hurt! :DBy the way kids like your widget too! They're singing along. :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sad. But I have to tell you, when I came to your blog today, I had 3 little boys jamming and bouncing around here!
Aw, man... I wish I didn't know this... I'd 've found out sooner or later if I hadn't read it here, to be sure. But, gee whiz. What a rotten business to be involved in. So much temptation, but still not right to give into it. So sad.
I'm sorry, Nutmeg! I've had similar experiences with regard to other musicians...saying a prayer for them can't hurt! :D
By the way kids like your widget too! They're singing along. :D
Post a Comment