:)
Lisa tagged me awhile ago for this fun one:
A is for age: 36
B is for burger of choice: In-n-out, please... animal style.
C is for car you drive: A 2000 Chevy Astro. I am so hip and happenin'...
D is for dog's name: Little Love.
E is for essential item you use everyday: coffee pot.
F is for favorite TV show: Lost. Will I survive the wait??
G is for favorite game: Love watching hockey. I've been converted.
H is for home state: I'm a NYer... in more ways than one.
I is for instruments you play: The guitar. Just call me Hippie-mama.
J is for favorite juice: Fuzzy navel. Hey, it's got orange juice in it!
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Depends on what idiotic world-view op-ed I read...
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Dunes... yummy kebobs and baba ganoush.
M is for your favorite Muppet: A toss up between the Sweedish Chef and that serious eagle dude.
N is for number of piercings: 3.. one in each ear, plus an extra on the top of my right one.
O is for overnight hospital stays: One for each of my peanuts.
P is for people you were with today: My peanuts... the littlest of whom had a fever yesterday, so we'll be a hermitage again for awhile.
Q: is for what you do with your quiet time: Read, blog, garden.
R is for your biggest regret: Starting this meme when I have so much to do today? (kidding!)
S is for status: Happily married.
T is for time you woke up: 7:45 a.m.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: Oh, I don't know... that I have 5 kids, play soccer, am a devout Catholic, listen to rock music, wear jeans and love to bake in my new apron? An oxymoron, that's what I am. Most of all though? I'm a loyal friend. Once you've got me, I'm there for keeps.
V is for vegetable you love: Cooked spinach.
W is for worst habit: Thinking I have to be the perfect wife, mom, friend, cook, gardener, writer... etc.
X is for x-rays you've had: Dental only.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: My coffee. Yes, it was that good.
Z is for zodiac sign: Taurus.
This one is a month old. If you haven't done it, consider yourself tagged, and let me know!
:)
1 comment:
I did it!
And I love your new blog color scheme. It's so pretty!
Post a Comment