Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Auld Lang Syne

Lately, I've been in the mood to re-connect with old friends. Up until now, I have been quite content to remain in the dark when it came to sharing info with (or about) old high school classmates. I think it was my recent contact with some classmates through Facebook that has prompted this time of reminiscing.

Not many of my high school friends know where I am or that I have a blog. That is really fine with me.

However, when it comes to my friends from college? They know.

And they read.

How do I know? I hear things, I have a hidden statcounter, and therefore (Q.E.D.) I know.

One of the unforeseen disadvantages of having a blog is that while I, as blogger, am keeping everyone I know (and even some that I don't know) abreast of the latest developments in my own life.... I have NO IDEA what is going on in the lives of my many long distance friends and relations.

On my profile page is my E-MAIL ADDRESS.

(you know who you are....) USE IT.

Tell me what is going on in your own life!

Because I care, and I miss those days of old.

:)

No comments: