It's not that easy, 'cause my time is often decided for me....
*snort*CLEARly. What were YOU thinking, having to ask? :)
Sounds like an advertisement! I can just see the TV commercial. :o)
LOL! I never heard of Braums and it says there is one in my state. Hmmmmmmm ...
OK, great, now I want a peanut butter sundae... :)
*slurp*We just got back.But I was GOOD and got a (um large) chocolate FROZEN YOGURT cone...Should keep the monsters' stomach's full for at least 90 minutes while I get dinner... right?:)
I LOVE Braum's! Would you believe that they don't have them past Dallas (at least on the southeast side of Texas).Each time we travel up to Oklahoma, we stop at one every chance we get. Which is 4-5 times each trip...
heh heh that's like our multiple stops at DQ on our way to Colorado....:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
*snort*
CLEARly. What were YOU thinking, having to ask? :)
Sounds like an advertisement! I can just see the TV commercial. :o)
LOL! I never heard of Braums and it says there is one in my state. Hmmmmmmm ...
OK, great, now I want a peanut butter sundae... :)
*slurp*
We just got back.
But I was GOOD and got a (um large) chocolate FROZEN YOGURT cone...
Should keep the monsters' stomach's full for at least 90 minutes while I get dinner... right?
:)
I LOVE Braum's! Would you believe that they don't have them past Dallas (at least on the southeast side of Texas).
Each time we travel up to Oklahoma, we stop at one every chance we get. Which is 4-5 times each trip...
heh heh that's like our multiple stops at DQ on our way to Colorado....
:)
Post a Comment