Monday, February 25, 2008




You Are a Semi-Colon



You are elegant, understated, and subtle in your communication.

You're very smart (and you know it), but you don't often showcase your brilliance.



Instead, you carefully construct your arguments, ideas, and theories until they are bulletproof.

You see your words as an expression of yourself, and you are careful not to waste them.



You friends see you as enlightened, logical, and shrewd.

(But what you're saying often goes right over their heads.)



You excel in: The Arts



You get along best with: The Colon



h/t: my bosom buddy Elaine

:)

3 comments:

momto5minnies said...

I was wondering what the colon's results were ;)

Michelle said...

I am a colon, but I couldn't get the code to come up right for a blog post.

We are fact driven. We are always right. Our friends turn to us for the answers, but they are annoyed that we have them. Isn't that nice?

Sephora said...

Wow, nifty. The semi-colon has long been my favorite punctuation mark. I couldn't agree more. It's a subtle symbol that most people don't know how to use correctly. I started loving it when we did Sentence Patterns my senior year of high school. Go, semi-colon!!