Friday, August 10, 2007

Break Out The Champagne

And join us for National De-Lurking Day....

I'll be spending the day commenting on those blogs I usually read on the fly.

Oh, and doing laundry, making dinner, and did I mention laundry?


How about you?

:)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about White Zinfandale instead? That's what I am drinking as I read your post.

Coming out of lurkdom to say I enjoy your blog - but my husband doesn't like me to come here anymore now that you have started playing music. As long as I mute it he doesn't mind...

Maybe laundry if I can convince myself to go to the laundromat. Planning on making peach cobbler later. I am sure this is more than long enough for a de-lurking comment, right?

Mrs. Bear said...

Hi! :-)

So National De-Lurking Day/Week is in January, and National No-Lurking Day is in August? It's a little puzzling, but it's okay with me...I love comments!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am on the other side of the music fence as anonymous. I had never heard BNL until this blog. My favorite so far is the Bank Job. Even my dh quite enjoyed it! Thanks!

nutmeg said...

Thanks, Rachel!

And so, just for you....

This is classic BNL. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding all of their other funny songs. I might be able to upload them from my own collection and then make a widget for the blog.

We'll see.

Oh, and this feature won't be around forever. I'll get tired of it and will remove it eventually. If you don't like it, turn down the sound like Anon does. No harm done, no hurt feelings here!

:)