Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Little Love-isms



















Not as funny as Little Boo-isms, but since she started talking and has been rapidly expanding her vocabulary (and mimicry) I just have to share...


Name that Veggie Tales video:
"Why we hafta share....
When we hafta share.....
What happen' to Sonny and Cher....
Kweshions, kweshions....."


When Little Boo wanted to tell Papa what she was trying to say:
"Don' talk for me!!"


When I tried to help her 'spell' something (she asked me...no, she doesn't write letters yet!):
"No! I already know it!"


When I tell her that it's time to go (thus interrupting her drawing session):
"I almost done, 'K?"


As she is climbing all over me:
Me: "Are you a monkey?"
LL: "No, I Maisy Daisy!"

:)

4 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

Maisy Daisy fits her perfectly!

Karen Edmisten said...

I love that stage of talking ... so cute!

Margaret in Minnesota said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret in Minnesota said...

Don't you just want to spray Little Love with some sort of fixative and keep her at this age just a wee bit longer?

Either that or--if you're like me--you just want to gobble her up.

PS. If you glance at the time that I'm posting this, you'll see why I made a mistake the first time around!!!